Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your rabbit’s favourite hay/chopped grass

So, the hay experts pack came today, and I’ve given him a handful of the burns green oat hay to try first. He loves it he was thinking about grabbing the next strand before the first one was eaten I’m looking forward to giving him the next sample

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

The burns green oat hay sample I gave him was hoovered up in double quick time, and he loves the western Timothy hay just as much. The orchard grass took a bit longer to grab his interest but that was all gone too. I’ve left him with a sample of meadow hay overnight but I think he’s quite full after all that hay, his bowl of readigrass and pellets

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    The burns green oat hay sample I gave him was hoovered up in double quick time, and he loves the western Timothy hay just as much. The orchard grass took a bit longer to grab his interest but that was all gone too. I’ve left him with a sample of meadow hay overnight but I think he’s quite full after all that hay, his bowl of readigrass and pellets
    Ah that's so great x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Most of my Rabbits are indifferent toward Green Oat Hay !! I suspect Elsa would eat it, she'd eat anything

Mine all love the Grasstastic, more so than Readigrass.

Twickenham Veterinary Surgery- A Rabbit Savvy small animal Veterinary Practice in SW London
    https://www.twickenhamvets.com/

Keep up to date with the RHD2 situation in the UK. This highly respected Facebook page provides accurate and up-to-date information. Both the RWAF and some Rabbit Savvy Vets contribute to the page
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1744958082388756/

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Most of my Rabbits are indifferent toward Green Oat Hay !! I suspect Elsa would eat it, she'd eat anything

Mine all love the Grasstastic, more so than Readigrass.

He used to love Grasstastic, but he’s gone off that and the usual baled hay at the moment even though they are both lovely

So, he wasn’t so bothered about the deans meadow hay, but green oat hay is definitely his favourite!