• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
nZEuZqn.jpg

fYSmCrR.jpg

ygeCCbj.jpg

fbK0WWR.jpg

J6e406P.jpg

zE6mvLN.jpg

NVFDYgd.jpg

l75xkkf.jpg

hyOBmJu.jpg

Lovely photos:love: I love the one of Roisin peeking out from under Lord H :love: and Elsa :love: and that looks a scary DBF :shock:

Beautiful pictures.

Jane I have to ask out of curiosity as I'm always amazed at how the buns have a hay floor. How long does it take you to clean them out?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Beautiful pictures.

Jane I have to ask out of curiosity as I'm always amazed at how the buns have a hay floor. How long does it take you to clean them out?

That is what I was thinking! Really cool though, and indoors?

Beautiful bunnies Im definitely going to get some pots!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Beautiful pictures.

They all have just one corner where they wee/poo. So not as long as you may think. Longer at the moment though due to me being so dizzy xx

They all have just one corner where they wee/poo. So not as long as you may think. Longer at the moment though due to me being so dizzy xx
They're lucky bunnies :love: Not sure I'd cope with the girls having a room of hay.

I just love the ones of Lord H and Roisin together. :love: It's the first time I've seen pictures of them bonded together, just lovely.

Back