• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are all these okay? Just checking before I place an order :)

Natalie

Warren Scout
I'm been dilly dallying on The Hay Experts website trying to decide which things to try.

The FibaFirst pack they've got is quite big, ideally I'd like to find a smaller packet option to find out if Mr Muffles is interested in them, before I buy such a big packet. Anyone got any ideas on that?

The other things I'm considering are: (and these are all dried)

Marigold Petals
Hibiscus Petals
Sunflower Petals
Rose Petals
Parsnip - diced and dried
Antihistamine Hedgerow Herbs by Pillow Wad
Raspberry Leaf

and possibly one of these Gnaw Stone chews https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/gnaw-stone.html - I don't know anything about Loam, is this recommended for bunnies?

I already have
Plantain
Dandelion
Nettle
Blackcurrant Leaf
Readigrass

Both bunnies will munch on these, but possibly not as enthusiastically as munching pellets and greens.

Many thanks for any advice anyone is able to offer.

Natalie :)

I don’t think fiba first comes in smaller packs. I’ve just bought some for Frosty and he’s not mad on it, although he has just had a dental so he might like them once he’s settled. I could send you some if you want to pm your address?

I’ve not tried him on any of the other things you mentioned.

Why don't you phone. I always phone Lisa and have a long chat, she knows me well, Lisa is very helpful and knowledgeable.

I have only bought the raspberry leaves in your first list. What is very popular here is coneflower leaf, I just bought 12 packets from the Hays Expert, as it's a favourite with the animals, chinchillas, hamsters and bunnies.

Why don't you phone. I always phone Lisa and have a long chat, she knows me well, Lisa is very helpful and knowledgeable.

I have only bought the raspberry leaves in your first list. What is very popular here is coneflower leaf, I just bought 12 packets from the Hays Expert, as it's a favourite with the animals, chinchillas, hamsters and bunnies.

Oh okay, might add coneflower to my list, thanks.

I don’t think fiba first comes in smaller packs. I’ve just bought some for Frosty and he’s not mad on it, although he has just had a dental so he might like them once he’s settled. I could send you some if you want to pm your address?

I’ve not tried him on any of the other things you mentioned.

Such a kind offer - thank you. I've actually gone ahead and placed the order now, took a few bits off, added a few bits, still came to far more than I should have spent, but hey ho, it's for the buns, so obviously it HAD to be done :lol:

I hope that Frosty takes to the FibaFirst sticks over time, how often does he have to have dentals? We're only just realising that Mr Muffles - just adopted from RSPCA - might also need regular dentals.

I'm been dilly dallying on The Hay Experts website trying to decide which things to try.

The FibaFirst pack they've got is quite big, ideally I'd like to find a smaller packet option to find out if Mr Muffles is interested in them, before I buy such a big packet. Anyone got any ideas on that?

The other things I'm considering are: (and these are all dried)

Marigold Petals
Hibiscus Petals
Sunflower Petals
Rose Petals
Parsnip - diced and dried
Antihistamine Hedgerow Herbs by Pillow Wad
Raspberry Leaf

and possibly one of these Gnaw Stone chews https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/gnaw-stone.html - I don't know anything about Loam, is this recommended for bunnies?

I already have
Plantain
Dandelion
Nettle
Blackcurrant Leaf
Readigrass

Both bunnies will munch on these, but possibly not as enthusiastically as munching pellets and greens.

Many thanks for any advice anyone is able to offer.

Natalie :)

Hi.

We've just tried the new hibiscus petals and lemon balm (melissa) Archie likes them but Pip isn't fussed. So we won't get these again.

Their favs are
Plantain leaves
Dandelion leaves
Chamomile flowers
Raspberry leaves
Coneflower leaves

Mega fav is dandelion root which might help Mr Muffles teeth. Have you ordered that?

They both only eat the nettle leaves when they are really hungry and there's nothing else left. Hahaha.

We often get free samples from them. I know you've already ordered but you might get a sample of fibafirst. We did on our last two orders.

Im sure your buns will love trying all the new flavours. :)

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Hi.

We've just tried the new hibiscus petals and lemon balm (melissa) Archie likes them but Pip isn't fussed. So we won't get these again.

Their favs are
Plantain leaves
Dandelion leaves
Chamomile flowers
Raspberry leaves
Coneflower leaves

Mega fav is dandelion root which might help Mr Muffles teeth. Have you ordered that?

They both only eat the nettle leaves when they are really hungry and there's nothing else left. Hahaha.

We often get free samples from them. I know you've already ordered but you might get a sample of fibafirst. We did on our last two orders.

Im sure your buns will love trying all the new flavours. :)

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Yes I have ordered, but I’m sure I’ll be ordering from them again in the future so I’ll add dandelion root to my list. Thanks :)

Such a kind offer - thank you. I've actually gone ahead and placed the order now, took a few bits off, added a few bits, still came to far more than I should have spent, but hey ho, it's for the buns, so obviously it HAD to be done :lol:

I hope that Frosty takes to the FibaFirst sticks over time, how often does he have to have dentals? We're only just realising that Mr Muffles - just adopted from RSPCA - might also need regular dentals.

That’s ok. He’s eaten more of them over the last day. He just had his first dental yesterday, and I’ve had him since getting him from the rescue a year ago.

I didn't know you can call - that's interesting and good to know!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back