• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

25 Rabbits Abandoned in Freezing Snow- *SHEFFIELD*

Despicable indeed. What will happen to whoever did this even if they are caught? I’d strip them naked and leave them outside in a box to die in the snow.

RIP and sleep tight little babies and I hope those that are doing well make it through.

Evil scum :evil:

I can understand people who are not interested in keeping rabbits.

I can understand the concept that it's only a rabbit.

But I can't understand how someone who has looked after a number of rabbits, then just leaves a large number of them to die :(

No words are adequate. Would the local Rescues have been able to take them if they had been asked? :cry:

I just don't get humans sometimes - this sort of thing makes me hate us all so much.

Thank goodness they were found and taken in. Fingers crossed for the survivors - they are at least safe and warm and out of pain now.

I know, I wish I could take them all in, make them cosy and get them all better. I reckon the owner must have been pretty desperate to do that. He/she was probably hoping someone would find them.

I am friends with those who dealt with this, and who now have the rabbits in their care. Traumatising all round :cry:

May the person(s) who did this be properly punished and may the surviving bunnies heal quickly and find forever homes.
God bless the sweet babies who are now at the bridge. xxxxxxx

Fingers crossed they all come through , and that karma soon comes around.

It's good to see the Rspca are doing something for these buns, unlike the one that has been reported and still had to endure the blizzards with no hutch cover and a frozen bottle

Back