• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at Home: No Easter Bunnies!

I think its a bit of a publicity stunt.

Picture borrowed from one of my Facebook groups.
1611b38ce49a3e20a5476fe806d33c35.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It’s good - but it’s only 3 days as they are shut Easter Sunday. Still easy for someone wanting an Easter gift to buy one on the Thursday and “hide it” for a day or two. Sadly.

It’s a start though. And it might make people who just don’t know better - rather than those who just don’t care- think about the reasons for it.

It’s a start though. And it might make people who just don’t know better - rather than those who just don’t care- think about the reasons for it.

Definitely better than doing nothing. They have done this for the last couple of year though.

3 sounds about right, I think! :D

You know, if only they would make it a two week ban on rabbits? One week of Good Friday and the next week of Easter Monday. Then at least some of the steam of kids wanting a cute rabbit at Easter might have died down ...

You know, if only they would make it a two week ban on rabbits? One week of Good Friday and the next week of Easter Monday. Then at least some of the steam of kids wanting a cute rabbit at Easter might have died down ...

Absolutely, that would make a big difference. But I think the BYBs would have a field day on the internet if that was the only place to get Easter buns :(

Yes I shall write 'could do better' 3 out of ten (is that too much?) :(

That's about right MM.:wave:

I'm taking my mum to see the Peter Rabbit Movie (hate that word, much prefer 'film') tonight, so will be interesting to see the advert.

That's about right MM.:wave:

I'm taking my mum to see the Peter Rabbit Movie (hate that word, much prefer 'film') tonight, so will be interesting to see the advert.

haha .... my new career .... a teacher! Not :shock:

Let me know what you think of the Movie. I know somewhere not far from me that still calls films 'The Pictures' :lol:

Let me know what you think of the Movie. I know somewhere not far from me that still calls films 'The Pictures' :lol:

Haha, I'm old enough to have talked about going 'to the pictures'! :lol: I say 'to the cinema' now. I can't see me ever saying 'movie' though.

Haha, I'm old enough to have talked about going 'to the pictures'! :lol: I say 'to the cinema' now. I can't see me ever saying 'movie' though.

You have to be pretty groovy to go to a movie, I expect :)

And anyway, you should spell it moovie as movie should have a completely different pronunciation :lol:

Am I veering a bit off topic here? Blame Den :lol:

Let me know what you think of the Movie. I know somewhere not far from me that still calls films 'The Pictures' [emoji38]
I'm definitely going to the pictures to see a film🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back