• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Awareness Week 17th - 25th June 2017

Probably a little late in the week but just wanted to confirm that my Companion Care did charge half price for their booster :D Both Mishka and Pixel were done for £43 (kinda wish the others were due at the same time now :p)
Unfortunately both have also been told to lose weight, so the naughty things are going to have to get moving a bit more (having a struggle with Mishka, she's normally very active but since I bought her a new cushion she spends all her time spread out on it looking adorable :lol: As for Pixel.. He's impossibe to keep weight off, I have no idea what I'm going to do with him :roll:)
Anyway, again I'm not sure if it's all Companion Care's or just mine but worth a try if your buns are due for their boosters :D Not sure if it applies for filavac as well but worth a try.

I'm glad you got some pennies off the vaccinations - it all helps :)

Thanks for the heads up re Companion Care .. certainly worth checking! :)

Back