• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need help with housing & equipment photos/stories for new bunny blog

Sorry asking another favour - does anyone have any photos of trios, quads or groups together and/or their accommodation that they’d be happy for me to use on my blog please? PM me if so and I’ll give you my email address. Many thanks.

One of my lovely volunteers has sent me photos via WeTransfer which is a way of easily transferring large files via email. It’s worked brilliantly so I thought I’d share the link in case anyone could use it.

https://wetransfer.com

I have never built outside before fir rabbits so I'm really interested in what you find I keep changing my mind on what kind of set up I want. Would be great for people like me to know what everyone has outside! I just can't decide

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I have never built outside before fir rabbits so I'm really interested in what you find I keep changing my mind on what kind of set up I want. Would be great for people like me to know what everyone has outside! I just can't decide

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Researching for new buns - exactly as you are doing - is what spurred me on to start the blog. Sadly a lot of photos of some amazing housing projects have disappeared due to the photobucket issues. I’ve had an enthusiastic response from people ( thank you!) and am enjoying my research/ planning loads.

Just to let everyone (especially the wonderful folks who have sent me some incredible photos and diaries of their amazing set ups) know that I’m a wee bit behind with the blog. My hospital appointment didn’t go as planned as they want to do more tests (booked for next week) before my surgery and I will then have to wait longer than expected - so I’m now back at work and trying to rest a bit and get my new bunny shed ready when I’m off. I have not forgotten anyone and it will all be up and viewable soon.
Thanks for your help - RU has some very lucky bunnies :love:

Hi, hope you get some rest and don’t worry about how long it takes to do the blog, it’s a great idea and will be fab as a resource for people to see. X

Hi, hope you get some rest and don’t worry about how long it takes to do the blog, it’s a great idea and will be fab as a resource for people to see. X
Thanks so much, I’m really enjoying putting it together and you lot have sent me some incredible stuff. There just aren’t enough hours in the day! Xx

Just to let everyone (especially the wonderful folks who have sent me some incredible photos and diaries of their amazing set ups) know that I’m a wee bit behind with the blog. My hospital appointment didn’t go as planned as they want to do more tests (booked for next week) before my surgery and I will then have to wait longer than expected - so I’m now back at work and trying to rest a bit and get my new bunny shed ready when I’m off. I have not forgotten anyone and it will all be up and viewable soon.
Thanks for your help - RU has some very lucky bunnies :love:

Your health comes first - take care.

I'm sorry that the hospital have decided you need more tests before your op. It must be very frustrating, but better to take time to get everything right at this stage.

Sending hugs.

Back