• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cucumber

My guinea pigs have it most days. Not sure that my rabbits like it. Not tried them for a while so cant remember.

RAWF endorsement is good enough for me.

Just wondered how it could be bad as isn't it mostly water!?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
That is why some people consider it bad.
There is no nutritional value to it and it has the chance of causing upset tummies.

IMO I do feed it. I don't see any real risk associated with feeding it every now & then as part of a varied diet.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

There is no nutritional value to it and it has the chance of causing upset tummies.

IMO I do feed it. I don't see any real risk associated with feeding it every now & then as part of a varied diet.

Yeah this is what I think - long as you don't feed too much it ought to be fine.

Can be fed, but as above it contains no nutritional value

Back