• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honeybunny Babies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We had a rabbit given in as a stray 26 days ago. I have put off having her vacs or speyed as she was nest building as soon as she arrived. she then destoyed that nest and 2 days later built another. This has gone on and on and I accepted it was phantom and had arranged to have her speyed....BUT
today guess what I found...babies! :shock: She chose this cold weekend to finally give birth and must have only just been pregnant when her finder spotted her.
No pics of babies yet, and I don't even know how many as mum has been very grunty and territorial so don't want to upset her but will add details and pics in a few days.
But here is Mum on day she arrived. Name of Chime

Chime200218 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr

She is lovely:love: I hope mum and babies will do well and find forever homes when they are ready:thumb:

We had a rabbit given in as a stray 26 days ago. I have put off having her vacs or speyed as she was nest building as soon as she arrived. she then destoyed that nest and 2 days later built another. This has gone on and on and I accepted it was phantom and had arranged to have her speyed....BUT
today guess what I found...babies! :shock: She chose this cold weekend to finally give birth and must have only just been pregnant when her finder spotted her.
No pics of babies yet, and I don't even know how many as mum has been very grunty and territorial so don't want to upset her but will add details and pics in a few days.
But here is Mum on day she arrived. Name of Chime

Chime200218 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr

Welcome Chime :)

What a present for Jill this is ;)

She is lovely. Half wildies. Swoon (any baby rabbits swoon come to that but there is something about wildies).

Back