• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very Cold Walks Today !

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Brr brr !!

QuUkQvX.jpg

5V5V5TQ.jpg

6u0W1KK.jpg

ic8UWfy.jpg

NLRyyEd.jpg

05QUIud.jpg

Sk8KnHr.jpg

olVOvpv.jpg

T8DkR93.jpg

a40OfpV.jpg

0dik935.jpg

AFyWRrE.jpg

Yes, just no Deer on Hampton Common. Loads of Foxes though x

Really, I guess I never see them in a car. I had my neighbours granddaughter with me yesterday and was going to take her for a walk but it was too cold for her. We did go via Donna's though, in the car, and there was a house-sitter there and we said hello to the Himalayans. The babies are huge:shock:. They went and hid but one of the adults, must have been the mum, didn't want me to stop patting her. When I stopped she would nudge her head back under her hand. I took some photos but it was nearly dark so not good quality but worked out the one I was patting, by comparing photos on the ARC site, that she has someone interested in her.

Last edited:
Really, I guess I never see them in a car. I had my neighbours granddaughter with me yesterday and was going to take her for a walk but it was too cold for her. We did go via Donna's though, in the car, and there was a house-sitter there and we said hello to the Himalayans. The babies are huge:shock:. They went and hid but one of the adults, must have been the mum, didn't want me to stop patting her. When I stopped she would nudge her head back under her hand. I took some photos but it was nearly dark so not good quality but worked out the one I was patting, by comparing photos on the ARC site, that she has someone interested in her.

Aww that sounds lovely.

It looks like you had Hampton Common all to yourself! It was so cold but thankfully the water hadn't frozen in the rabbits' bowls.

Oh, that looks so beautifully familiar! :love:
C misses the snow so much. The dogs do too. The few bits of it that we get here bring them so much joy. They prefer it to slogging through firehose rain.

I bet there were a few "snowballs" to be had out of Morse's floofy feets! :lol: :D

Lovely photos as always, Jane. You live in a world of wonder. :love: So much beauty around you. xxxxxxx

I have to de-ice him when we get home. Thankfully he does not mind warm paw baths. Infact he now expects them after every walk, even if there is no snow !!

Back