• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Email alerts for PMs?

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Why aren't I getting these anymore?

All my options are right, and I've tried turning them off and turning them on, and stuff, but I can't fix it.

Any ideas?

I'm going to post report this to draw some attention to it from the powers that be.

I have no clue, butttttt are they going to your junk folder, on your email? If so it's likely to be an email issue rather than anything to do with your forum settings :)

You can choose to say never junk from this sender or something similar, depends on your email service :)

If they are never getting to your email account that's a forum issue xx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Checking the junk folder and making sure your forum email address is correct would be my first suggestions.

I'm on my phone and can't check my PM settings on here but my email notifications are coming through. I'll check when I'm next on the laptop to see if I can find anything that might help.

Will flag this for Tamsin too; she's much better with the technical stuff lol!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys- I've done all the simple things like checking junk folder, my email address, settings, etc. They randomly aropped around new year time. I was getting them and then they just stopped and wasn't anything I did or didn't do.

Back