• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two New Honeybunnies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These 2 gorgeous girls were highlighted on a group on Facebook as needing to be "got rid of " quickly :(
The owner said the lop had a lump on its throat that her vet thought was an abcess but nothing could be done about it :(

So meet nethie girl now named Tissot ( after the watch brand we're on a theme! )

Tissot160318 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr

and the lovely lop now named Tiffany. The lump on her throat? It's her dewlap!

Tiffany160318 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr

both needs vacs and neuter then will be looking for homes

These 2 gorgeous girls were highlighted on a group on Facebook as needing to be "got rid of " quickly :(
The owner said the lop had a lump on its throat that her vet thought was an abcess but nothing could be done about it :(

So meet nethie girl now named Tissot ( after the watch brand we're on a theme! )

Tissot160318 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr

and the lovely lop now named Tiffany. The lump on her throat? It's her dewlap!

Tiffany160318 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr

both needs vacs and neuter then will be looking for homes

:love: :love:

They are both gorgeous:love:It just shows how ignorant some people can be :cry: I’m glad they are safe now and hope they find new forever homes soon:thumb:

Just as I never cease to be amazed at the helpfulness and kindness of people .....
the same applies to ignorance of other people.

They are beautiful! :love:

Oh dear at the vet.Reminds me of a vet I saw years ago when I took a budgie (Dino) in his cage ,he had runny poops and was a bit off."How's the other one" he said .I just looked at him and my niece who was about nine then burst out laughing.The "Other one" was a plastic toy budgie!It was full budgie sized mind,and painted very well.He was most embarrassed.Needed new specs I think.The real budgie was fine after a course of baytril.:lol:

Oh dear at the vet.Reminds me of a vet I saw years ago when I took a budgie (Dino) in his cage ,he had runny poops and was a bit off."How's the other one" he said .I just looked at him and my niece who was about nine then burst out laughing.The "Other one" was a plastic toy budgie!It was full budgie sized mind,and painted very well.He was most embarrassed.Needed new specs I think.The real budgie was fine a course of baytril.:lol:

Should have gone to Specsavers! Reminds me of the brilliant vet/ cat advert :lol:

Back