• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sharing todays photos of my trio

Awww! That top one :lol:

They wait a lot more patiently than my buns (and my cats, another story) I must say - you have a beautiful family there :love:

'Is it time yet?' :lol: they ARE patient, aren't they? Mine are all chasing each other about as soon as the kitchen light goes on :roll: You'd think we've got 10 rabbits with the noise they make! :lol:

loobers you are giving king Joey a big head:lol:

They might look calm but they are paused for trippy uppy as soon as I get off the sofa. This pre nugget shennanigans starts before 9pm & they don't get them til midnight - though get small herb & forage snacks kinda incessantly

loobers you are giving king Joey a big head[emoji38]

They might look calm but they are paused for trippy uppy as soon as I get off the sofa. This pre nugget shennanigans starts before 9pm & they don't get them til midnight - though get small herb & forage snacks kinda incessantly
We have to do the shuffle for fear of stepping on a very excited Toby going round in circles. I can't imagine three :D

What's king joey up to today?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back