• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My "oops" babies

shauna_hale

Young Bun
Here are a few pics, now that they're 3 weeks old. I still can't tell which are boys or girls; everytime I try they get super squirmy!

I have no clue what their ears are gonna do, but I'm excited to see what's gonna happen! Mom is holland lop and Dad is a netherland dwarf...

This little babies are so stinkin' precious! I'm in love! [emoji7][emoji7]
3341d6bffdcfa20322c2764a3590808d.jpg
c035ec04c4045e78e10d36e3a5c8d8f9.jpg
ef3732733fc092982c871a30c569da2a.jpg
27323637a9505cace7f707cecb9f1119.jpg
3e8aba7bdb4d20ad3528724ddb6533d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Crikey Daddy Bunny obviously likes larger ladies................. !! :lol:

The Kits are really cute :love: Will you be keeping them ?

Crikey Daddy Bunny obviously likes larger ladies................. !! [emoji38]

The Kits are really cute :love: Will you be keeping them ?
I may keep one, but idk which. I don't sell my babies, but I'm very protective of who they go to...so, i might end up keeping them!

Rabbit kits are very precious :love: If it were me, I think I'd find room for them somewhere :lol:

Aww. Baby rabbits are just so lovely. Will you be neutering/spaying and rebonding the parents?

Aww. Baby rabbits are just so lovely. Will you be neutering/spaying and rebonding the parents?
I plan to get mom spayed but it's sooo expensive here, at least, in my area it is. It costs more for a male rabbit to be neutered than a large dog to be spayed. It's ridiculous.

Dad is a show bunny so he won't be neutered for a while.

I plan to get mom spayed but it's sooo expensive here, at least, in my area it is. It costs more for a male rabbit to be neutered than a large dog to be spayed. It's ridiculous.

Dad is a show bunny so he won't be neutered for a while.

Where abouts are you if you don't mind me asking? Are you UK?

I'm in Berkshire and I know our prices are high, but I happily paid £60 for my male and £100 for my female.

Also, are you bunnies now separated? Otherwise you'll end up with more babies! Although they are adorable! :love:

Where abouts are you if you don't mind me asking? Are you UK?

I'm in Berkshire and I know our prices are high, but I happily paid £60 for my male and £100 for my female.

Also, are you bunnies now separated? Otherwise you'll end up with more babies! Although they are adorable! :love:
Nope, I'm in the US (North Texas). Here, it costs $140 for a male and $175 for a female. I had to look it up, so $140 is about £100...(the single mom in me is about to croak). It's one of those things that I'll have to plan for. I won't have mom fixed until after the babies are weaned, so that gives me time to get it together :)

Get dad neutered to stop any more accidental litters..if you have an un neutered bcuk around does litters will happen..and I'm sure he'll be pleased to not be taken to any more shows :)

Back