• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Anigene Advice please

Den

Mama Doe
Sorry to start yet another thread.

Should I buy spray or the actual liquid? Any preference on which scent?

Is it worth getting the wipes for litter box accidents?

How long after cleaning can rabbits go back into their accommodation.?

This is for cleaning and disinfecting where rabbit has EC.

Thanks in advance.:wave:

Sorry to start yet another thread.

Should I buy spray or the actual liquid? Any preference on which scent?

Is it worth getting the wipes for litter box accidents?

How long after cleaning can rabbits go back into their accommodation.?

This is for cleaning and disinfecting where rabbit has EC.

Thanks in advance.:wave:

I'd just buy a 1 litre bottle of unscented. You can always make some up as directed and put it in a spray bottle. I would not waste money on additional wipes etc.

The disinfected area should be thoroughly dry before the Rabbits are returned to it :)

Thank you both.

Jane, I obtained some from my vet ( the receptionist is one of my mortgage clients:D) and purchased a spray bottle from Wilkinson as I wasn't sure what had been in the one lurking in the shed.

MM - VERY helpful thanks. Had to wait to read on my laptop when I got home from work as too small to read comfortably on my phone!

Thank you both.

Jane, I obtained some from my vet ( the receptionist is one of my mortgage clients:D) and purchased a spray bottle from Wilkinson as I wasn't sure what had been in the one lurking in the shed.

MM - VERY helpful thanks. Had to wait to read on my laptop when I got home from work as too small to read comfortably on my phone!

You're welcome :thumb:

I know what you mean - why is the type face so tiny? :roll:

And if you zoom it in on a phone you only get a few words on the screen .[emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

That's why I'm not too keen on a kindle. Don't you only get a few words before you have to scroll down?

I have no idea. I'm definitely a book person.[emoji433]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Me too :lol:

Though I rather regretted it recently when I took a recommendation off here (reading thread) and bought 'I am Pilgrim'. It's 700 pages and hardback. So heavy to lug around!

Back