• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Handsome Dutch in Tiny Cage

Me three! I had a picture of a black Dutch rabbit (cut out of a book) on my bedroom wall as a child and, for about 7 years from the age of 7; I usd to go to sleep at night looking at that picture and dreaming of the time I’d have a Dutch rabbit and the large fenced off area I’d have for him in the garden (copied from The Observers Book of Pets). I was eventually allowed a rabbit when I was 14 - there was no internet then and we couldn’t find a Dutchie so I had a beautiful black boy instead. He was very loved but I always had a yearning for my Dutch man and now, as a middle aged woman I have three full Dutch buns and a lionhead/Dutch cross (as well as my beautiful Betty, who died last year). They haven’t disappointed in any way, they are all so laid back and sweet, just like I imagined them all those years ago.

Me too. Frosty and Snowflake are half dutch half lionhead

2zjdgzm.jpg

Oh my goodness they are so like my Bells, can’t post photos (have been trying) but they are so alike :love:

Back