• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Handsome Dutch in Tiny Cage

Oh my goodness he’s beautiful :love:

Poor boy - that prison cage is about the size of my guys’ litter trays.

How long is it likely to be before he’s ready to be adopted?

Oh my goodness he’s beautiful :love:

Poor boy - that prison cage is about the size of my guys’ litter trays.

How long is it likely to be before he’s ready to be adopted?

minimum of 3 - 4 weeks..he needs VHD1/mxyi vacs....week later castrate...week after that VHD2 vacs

He's very lovely :love: And I think his name is superb :) I actually use the bottoms of two cages like this for litter trays.

He is a very fruity boy! hums eveytime you go anywhere near him and wants to spray you in his scent ..first vacs this afternoon then castrate next week!
and for those who have asked about adopting him we also have another lovely young lad named Sundial..beign neutered today..very friendly and a pretty uppy eared harliquin boy..but does like to dig!

He is a very fruity boy! hums eveytime you go anywhere near him and wants to spray you in his scent ..first vacs this afternoon then castrate next week!
and for those who have asked about adopting him we also have another lovely young lad named Sundial..beign neutered today..very friendly and a pretty uppy eared harliquin boy..but does like to dig!

:lol: that sounds like Joey when we first got him ... humming, scenting and running round me in circles :lol:
Hope it goes well for him :love:

Oh he is a handsome boy.

Poor thing living in that cage though. That cage is one half of my gerbils set up!

We used to have them in our shop to sell... the whole time I was there they were put out of customers line of sight and directed towards more suitable housing... I told customers they were over priced litter trays.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

What a beautiful boy.

I do have a soft spot for Dutch bunnies. :love:

Me too. Frosty and Snowflake are half dutch half lionhead

2zjdgzm.jpg

Last edited:
Back