Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with rabbit boarding for one month

Default Help with rabbit boarding for one month

Hi everyone

So I really need some help, I'm looking to go into rehab for 28 days and need to find someone to look after my 2 rabbits. Just wondering if boarding for one month is easy to find?

Thought this would be the best place to ask. This is the final thing I need to sort before I can go into rehab.

I live in the Reading area but am willing to travel.

Thank you all

The very best of luck - with rehab (& with finding someone to board your bunnies too)

Wise Old Thumper

Catherine09 boards rabbits (Chestnut Corner) She is in Chandlers Ford but I know she has contacts in Reading. Will message her.

Quote Originally Posted by Babsie View Post
    Catherine09 boards rabbits (Chestnut Corner) She is in Chandlers Ford but I know she has contacts in Reading. Will message her.
    Thank you Babsie

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    The very best of luck - with rehab (& with finding someone to board your bunnies too)
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bunnybabbitsboing View Post
    Hi everyone

So I really need some help, I'm looking to go into rehab for 28 days and need to find someone to look after my 2 rabbits. Just wondering if boarding for one month is easy to find?

Thought this would be the best place to ask. This is the final thing I need to sort before I can go into rehab.

I live in the Reading area but am willing to travel.

Thank you all

I just googled and there's a few choices. I haven't checked them out myself:

http://rabbitrescuereading.co.uk/rabbit-boarding/

http://www.dandeliondenbunnies.co.uk

http://www.findpetboarding.com/rabbi...ast/berkshire/

Wishing you all the luck in the world

We offer boarding at rabbit residence rescue, we're on the Herts/Cambs boarders though
    Bunny mum to rescue rabbits Cinna, Katniss, Prim, Haymitch, Rose, Shadow, Claudia, Ollie, Blue, Willow, Belle and Ruben
    Binky free at the bridge Kylie boops, Desbun & Nemo. Miss you so much
    Manager at Rabbit Residence Rescue

Mama Doe

When are you looking for boarding? I only ask as RRR are good but they are away for a month soon (I know as Iím boarding all of their rescue buns!)

I donít have experience of any other boarders in Reading. I know the lady who used to run Winnersh Warren (who were good) but she has moved now

I might be able to accommodate depending on dates if you donít mind travelling, too
    Bunny mum to Dixie, Blue, Indy (trio), Sable & Sir Humphrey Floofalot and River & Albie!
    Piggy mum to Mabel and Peaches

Remembering Skye, Woody, Noah & Jessie, Maisie-pig, Marley-pig and Molly-pig. Always in our hearts and very much missed

Looking for welfare orientated bunny boarding in Hampshire? Visit www.chestnutcorner.co.uk or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/chestnutcorner

Quote Originally Posted by tabithakat64 View Post
    We offer boarding at rabbit residence rescue, we're on the Herts/Cambs boarders though
    Thank you, can I send you a pm?

Quote Originally Posted by catherine09 View Post
    When are you looking for boarding? I only ask as RRR are good but they are away for a month soon (I know as I’m boarding all of their rescue buns!)

I don’t have experience of any other boarders in Reading. I know the lady who used to run Winnersh Warren (who were good) but she has moved now

I might be able to accommodate depending on dates if you don’t mind travelling, too
    Thank you, can I send you a pm?