• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding

Yes, it's a paddling pool we bought last year when it was really hot for a few days! Me, OH, Daughter and Son In Law all sat in the garden with our feet in the paddling pool!

It was easy to set up for a bonding area for the piggies :)

Morse (dog) had one of those but he burst it !! :roll: :lol:

It seems rabbits could learn a thing or 2 from piggies about making friends, it seems so much simpler.

Well done girlies

Yes, it's a paddling pool we bought last year when it was really hot for a few days! Me, OH, Daughter and Son In Law all sat in the garden with our feet in the paddling pool!

It was easy to set up for a bonding area for the piggies :)

Sounds like a really great idea - for you and the piggies :D

It seems rabbits could learn a thing or 2 from piggies about making friends, it seems so much simpler.

Well done girlies

Unless the 'how to be friends' lesson was given by two entire Boars downwind to a herd of Sows !!

That would not be pretty !!

Well done girlies

Maybe I've been lucky but Hettie has been bonded 3 times now and all has gone really smoothly!

Back