• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2018 Rabbit Welfare Assoc Conference

Trying to figure out if I can go. It's not too far from me but I'm not sure which day to go for. Both would be nice but I'm being realistic in knowing that I won't be able to manage two full days.

Btw, does anyone have the exact address at all please? I'm googling Langford Vet School and it's coming up with a few options including Bristol Uni so a bit confused.

Trying to figure out if I can go. It's not too far from me but I'm not sure which day to go for. Both would be nice but I'm being realistic in knowing that I won't be able to manage two full days.

Btw, does anyone have the exact address at all please? I'm googling Langford Vet School and it's coming up with a few options including Bristol Uni so a bit confused.

Just trying to find the address for you ....

I'm thinking it's here ......

http://www.bris.ac.uk/vetscience/contact/visit/

Bristol Veterinary School
Langford House
Langford
Bristol
BS40 5DU

Just a little bump for anyone - new or old member! - who's interested.

Keep in touch - PM me if you like, and if you fancy meeting up let me know.

I haven't definitely made my plans yet, but it's a possibility :D

I will go if anyone else from RU does. Don't fancy being there totally alone and I love meeting new RU people.

I will go if anyone else from RU does. Don't fancy being there totally alone and I love meeting new RU people.

I love meeting new RU people.

I'll keep you posted K about what's happening before we have to make a final decision :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back