Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Doughnuts having another dental three weeks after her other one

Default Doughnuts having another dental three weeks after her other one

Took her back to mark as she wasn't right and sneezing. She's got a respiratory infection bloated and another spur digging into her tongue. It's grow back quickly as not felt great so not eating as much hay. She had carried eating again though but just noticed she didn't rush for her food and was sneezing.

Got to call at 3 to find out if I can pick her up. Sure she'll be fine but don't like her going under with a respiratory but trust him totally

Quote Originally Posted by cpayne View Post
    Took her back to mark as she wasn't right and sneezing. She's got a respiratory infection bloated and another spur digging into her tongue. It's grow back quickly as not felt great so not eating as much hay. She had carried eating again though but just noticed she didn't rush for her food and was sneezing.

Got to call at 3 to find out if I can pick her up. Sure she'll be fine but don't like her going under with a respiratory but trust him totally
    Oh dear poor little Miss D I really hope that all will go well for her. Is Mark taking skull radiographs this time ? I cant remember if he did so last time.

Sending lots of vibes xx

A Rabbit Savvy small animal Veterinary Surgery in Twickenham, SW London
    https://www.twickenhamvets.com/

Poor you And poor Doughnut!

I hope all goes well this time x
    Please vaccinate your rabbits for RHD2 as well ..
    Two more house rabbit deaths just confirmed

Reliable, up to date advice on RHD2: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...40#post7012340

Wise Old Thumper

Poor Doughnut Sending lots of vibes for her.
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

Warren Veteran

Lots of vibes for brave little Doughnut

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Oh dear poor little Miss D I really hope that all will go well for her. Is Mark taking skull radiographs this time ? I cant remember if he did so last time.

Sending lots of vibes xx
    Thanks everyone. I'm not sure. He didn't say he was. I said I thought it was her teeth again and a respiratory. He said yes respiratory and bloated but would be surprised if her teeth so soon. Then looked in her mouth and said well I'm surprised it is her teeth too. He said he doesn't normally take them back really low but because she was unwell it didn't wear them down so will take them down lower

she's a funny little one. She was still playing with her cups and happy and eating so it's quite difficult to tell when she's unwell. It's only because I know how greedy she is and she was leaving her muesli then going back to it. That's unheard of. It's normally finished in one go

Thanks everyone. I'm not sure. He didn't say he was. I said I thought it was her teeth again and a respiratory. He said yes respiratory and bloated but would be surprised if her teeth so soon. Then looked in her mouth and said well I'm surprised it is her teeth too. He said he doesn't normally take them back really low but because she was unwell it didn't wear them down so will take them down lower

she's a funny little one. She was still playing with her cups and happy and eating so it's quite difficult to tell when she's unwell. It's only because I know how greedy she is and she was leaving her muesli then going back to it. That's unheard of. It's normally finished in one go
    Bless her I bet she does not think she's 'greedy', she just likes to optimise her nutritional intake !!

A Rabbit Savvy small animal Veterinary Surgery in Twickenham, SW London
    https://www.twickenhamvets.com/

Really great you know her so well. So difficult to spot these things, and then to know the cause of the problem!
    Please vaccinate your rabbits for RHD2 as well ..
    Two more house rabbit deaths just confirmed

Reliable, up to date advice on RHD2: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...40#post7012340

Sending lots of vibes for her xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

Hoping all goes well with Doughnut xx They all like to optimise their intake!