Thread: E. Cuniculi for 28 days done. What next?

Default E. Cuniculi for 28 days done. What next?

Test post

can I retrieve the very long post I’d just done which it didn’t accept cos it said I wasn’t logged even though I’d previously logged in???????
    Thanks

can I retrieve the very long post Iíd just done which it didnít accept cos it said I wasnít logged even though Iíd previously logged in???????
    Thanks
    Have arthritic fingers so typinga pain in you know what

Quote Originally Posted by rosaleen View Post
    can I retrieve the very long post I’d just done which it didn’t accept cos it said I wasn’t logged even though I’d previously logged in???????
    Thanks
    Have arthritic fingers so typinga pain in you know what
    Can you try clicking on the page back arrow top left of your screen ?

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF)- The UK'S biggest and best organisation for Rabbit lovers

https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Rabbit Health and Diseases, a list of useful online information

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

Myxomatosis, RHD1 and RHD2- VACCINATION IS ESSENTIAL

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...60#post7041560

Test post

Hope you can get it back rosaleen ...............

Hello

I might be able to offer some help as I have a bunny with head tilt e cunniculi.

After giving the Panacure to her initially for 28 days, which is the treatment dose, I have since been giving approximately 3 to 4 times per year which is every day for nine days on separate occasions through the year.

She seems quite happy, she is kept with a male rabbit and love grooming his velvet fur. She can eat and drink herself from the bowl. I donít take it out side now running round like she used to, she just stays inside in her cage pen but is able to navigate around quite competently.

Hope this post goes through. Thanks for advice on retrieving, can’t work it out though....
    Sally,thanks for info on what next I’ll go with the 3 monthly nine day preventative course.
    My two seem fine , though Harriet has cataracts, so 90% blind. I rememberM Max has rabbits with the same problem, not that it seems to affect them either.
    Thanks again fingers crossed for post!

Yes it worked!Harriet h as the runof the flat, sticks mainly to living room and itís ok as long as I donít move the furniture (she did bump into a table leg once after I moved the table a little bit, Iíll never do that again) she will run about at a quite a speed. She relies on following BeBe quite a bit.
    Last edited by rosaleen; 10-03-2018 at 03:54 PM.

Yes it worked!Harriet h as the runof the flat, sticks mainly to living room and itís ok as long as I donít move the furniture (she did bump into a table leg once after I moved the table a little bit, Iíll never do that again) she will run about at a quite a speed. She relies on following BeBe quite a bit.
    Hi ! I am happy your bun is doing well. Adorable isnít it . I have actually had my bun outside on grass and I was amazed to see how she was running around fast, grazing.. running with the other rabbits. Really improved in her movements.. she is ok as long as she doesnít have to articulate any steps. Is ok with slopes. How wonderful to hear. Rabbit owners must never give up on a rabbit who has e cunniculi as they do improve and have as good a quality of life as any other rabbit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk