Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 208

Thread: Fleur not herself :(

  1. #21
    Mama Doe Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Poor Fleur I hope she soon feels a lot better with the medication.
    Thanks x

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    39,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    No I haven't given her any, it did help last time

    She's very 'sad' and quiet and her ears are chilly just given her snugglesafes x

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

    Oh poor wee one.

    Let me know if there's anything I can do x
    Up to date and comprehensive info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...16-Sept/page14
    An extensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!

  3. #23
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    10,294

    Default

    I hope it passes through quick, poor girlie. When Joey & Boo went in to stasis a good while back neither of them would drink. I've no idea why - Boo normally drinks loads

  4. #24
    Mama Doe Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Oh poor wee one.

    Let me know if there's anything I can do x
    Thank you, think it's gunna be a long night... xx

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  5. #25
    Mama Doe Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    I hope it passes through quick, poor girlie. When Joey & Boo went in to stasis a good while back neither of them would drink. I've no idea why - Boo normally drinks loads
    That's really interesting - she's started to drink a little but before that nothing for more than 12 hours x

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  6. #26
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    10,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    That's really interesting - she's started to drink a little but before that nothing for more than 12 hours x

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
    Really positive she is drinking a little for herself now, I'd take that as a small positive step. She is very beautiful by the way

  7. #27
    Mama Doe Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Really positive she is drinking a little for herself now, I'd take that as a small positive step. She is very beautiful by the way
    Yea I'm really glad, I'd been syringing her water and I was just sitting with her and she started drinking lots from her bowl definitely taking it as a good sign and thank you I'll tell her

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  8. #28
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    13,103

    Default

    Hoping that Fleur is feeling a bit better this morning and sending her more vibes.
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

  9. #29
    Mama Doe Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Hoping that Fleur is feeling a bit better this morning and sending her more vibes.
    Thank you so much

    Not many poops over night just given her more meds and critical care, hopefully she starts passing more if not I guess back to the vets

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  10. #30
    Forum Buddy Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    26,498

    Default

    Sending lots of vibes for her xx

    Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •