Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Fleur not herself :(

Sending lots of vibes for her xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Sending lots of vibes for her xx
    Thank you xx

Iv fluids seem to be going okay. She's very dopey the pain killer is vetergesic so I think that's normal, gotta give her more of it at 2am.

Can't believe really this is all happening, if she makes it through the night I'm guessing they'll try operate tomorrow and see if there are adhesions. Which they think it might be. Not sure a rabbit can survive that? Williams already said if it's the intestine then they can't operate on that. So I guess that's, that really. Hope I can keep her comfortable throughout the night, but I can't believe Im probably gunna have to say goodbye to Fleur

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

positive vibes - you & Fleur are stronger than you think. I hope you both have a comfy night xx

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Thank you xx

Iv fluids seem to be going okay. She's very dopey the pain killer is vetergesic so I think that's normal, gotta give her more of it at 2am.

Can't believe really this is all happening, if she makes it through the night I'm guessing they'll try operate tomorrow and see if there are adhesions. Which they think it might be. Not sure a rabbit can survive that? Williams already said if it's the intestine then they can't operate on that. So I guess that's, that really. Hope I can keep her comfortable throughout the night, but I can't believe Im probably gunna have to say goodbye to Fleur

I can't believe it either Fleur. Sending vibes and hugs for you both throughout the night xx

Thank you xx

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear how things have developed I am hoping for a miracle for Fleur xx

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF)- The UK'S biggest and best organisation for Rabbit lovers

https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Rabbit Health and Diseases, a list of useful online information

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

Myxomatosis, RHD1 and RHD2- VACCINATION IS ESSENTIAL

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...60#post7041560

Wise Old Thumper

Sending lots more vibes for Fleur and lots of hugs for you.
    " We will remain friends until the end of days, and one day longer"......Donald Tusk

Thanks everyone, she's barely moved all night, passed a few poops but spends most of her time laying in her litter tray.

Did the fluids every two hours, she seemed to go a bit dopey when I did this? Is that normal?

Off to the vets soon, although kinda dreading it.. Almost don't want to go because I'll then have to make decisions small part of me hopes they've all got it wrong and it's something that can be fixed... anyway I'll update with what happens, thanks everyone for the support xx

Thanks everyone, she's barely moved all night, passed a few poops but spends most of her time laying in her litter tray.

Did the fluids every two hours, she seemed to go a bit dopey when I did this? Is that normal?

Off to the vets soon, although kinda dreading it.. Almost don't want to go because I'll then have to make decisions small part of me hopes they've all got it wrong and it's something that can be fixed... anyway I'll update with what happens, thanks everyone for the support xx

Poor Fleur

I continue to hope for a miracle for her xx

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF)- The UK'S biggest and best organisation for Rabbit lovers

https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Rabbit Health and Diseases, a list of useful online information

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

Myxomatosis, RHD1 and RHD2- VACCINATION IS ESSENTIAL

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...60#post7041560

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Poor Fleur

I continue to hope for a miracle for her xx
    Thanks Jane xx

More vibes for Fleur xx