• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bundads let’s see you!

Here's my OH with Archie and Pip. Pippy loves her daddy and likes to play in his poncho!

Archie likes to sit and snooze on his back and this is when he once did a flop!
098e6b770f50efb651fee1e47a38f64a.jpg
24c54fa4b2e2b934d70cb46866dd0d5f.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Awww these are so cute!! :-D thank you for sharing.

It’s so sweet seeing these affectionate bunnies, a few head strokes are all we are permitted at the moment lol. Your bunnies are so cute! <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what you mean. A few years ago I went to France for a few days with my then boyfriend. I'm fluent in French but he wasn't so I had to do all the speaking for both of us. It does get exhausting after a while. Russian must have been a lot harder!
Absolutely! We go to Austria/Germany too: he's got an A at GCSE German, from 2000 XD I always thought his German was pretty terrible (I've got a degree and over 20yrs experience from holidays), as did he, until we went with non-German-speaking friends! He's pretty smart really ;P He'd managed to pick up about 3/4 of the alphabet by the time we left Petersburg: we spent 3 nights, almost 4 days there, and he was even recognising a few words like restaurant and teaspoon, one of the restaurant chains we frequented. I was super proud :D My conversational German is pretty fluent but academically it's awful, and my Russian is enough to have a conversation about something I know about if I've been in the country a couple of days.

Ahh that makes sense! I will pass that along to the OH as Russia is one of his top destinations to go.
We went to Italy a year ago, Venice region and it was spoilt by the way we were treated there even when we were trying our best to join in the language and learned a few words they just looked at us like scummy tourists. Which is sad when it’s supposed to be the city of love lol! So I’m a bit put off new places other than Dalyan turkey where everyone is super friendly.
My German is Southern German and they spoke to me in English in Berlin, the rotters! Not my fault I learnt farmer-German (like Southwestern English), which includes a lot of different words stolen from Slavic languages. So demoralising. I'd definitely recommend going on a cruise and including St. Petersburg and sticking with the organised tour etc. if you don't understand Cyrillic :) Otherwise I'm a cheap tour guide ;P

I do like the dating idea as well! It's always good to have something in common :D

Here's my OH with Archie and Pip. Pippy loves her daddy and likes to play in his poncho!

Archie likes to sit and snooze on his back and this is when he once did a flop!
098e6b770f50efb651fee1e47a38f64a.jpg
24c54fa4b2e2b934d70cb46866dd0d5f.jpg

I love these!

My 2 are definitely buns buns.

Nancy will flop and be stroked for hours on end, but on her terms. My Nethie Will wouldn't get on your back even if there was food on it.:lol:

I need to get my rabbits a 'dad' too!

Great thread. My lot will tolerate about one seconds worth of head rub ... except for Daisy who is very unkeen on physical contact, but very beautiful to gaze adoringly at.

Ruthy your videos of your buns had me dying with their cuteness! !! Bailey running after you to get his food, sooooo sweet. Made me smile so much. They are so beautiful.

Ruthy your videos of your buns had me dying with their cuteness! !! Bailey running after you to get his food, sooooo sweet. Made me smile so much. They are so beautiful.

Thanks so much Nicky!! :love:

They really are as cheeky as they look :lol: I have to feed them seperatly as Bailey will happily eat his own and then go and pinch Bella's, the greedy monkey!!

Haha, we call him a dabbit as I swear he thinks he's a dog, constantly following us and runs to the door whenever anyone arrives. He even grunts to ask us when it's treaty time!! They just have the funniest little personalities!! :lol: :lol:

Hope you're keeping well xxxx

Your bunny is just adorable <3
What a lovely pic.....do I spy some yummy basil bribery there hehehe!

Must be lovely getting photos sent like that :)

Thanks so much! :love:

Yeah I absolutely love it thank you. I tend to go to Wales once a month to see family so Martin tends to keep me updated on how they are! I much rather these pics than ones of their room as a bomb site with all the hay pulled out on the floor, or a picture of a broken phone charger! :lol: :lol: xxx

I love these!

My 2 are definitely buns buns.

Nancy will flop and be stroked for hours on end, but on her terms. My Nethie Will wouldn't get on your back even if there was food on it.[emoji38]
Not even for his favourite treat?

They both hate being picked up though and don't like nose rubs either. But are both happy to jump on us when they feel like it.

Aww I’m so glad everyone is enjoying this thread :-D

I’m loving all these wonderful bunny pics and stories <3

Back