Thread: A pair and single needing new homes

Mama Doe

Default A pair and single needing new homes

Hi there, I've unfortunately had a change in circumstances that means I may be having to find homes for my beloved rabbits. It is my last resort and I'm sad about it. I've been diagnosed with post traumatic stress and our financial situation is not great at the moment. It's also proving difficult to find a house that will accept pets.

Here's their info,:
    Bluebell and Lilly, two sisters
    Physical Description: bluebell is black and white with blue eyes. Lilly is all black. Both lips
    Temperament: friendly
    Sex: female
    Neuter Status: neutered
    Vaccination Status: vaccinated against myxi, vhd and vhd2.
    Health: good
    Type of home wanted: outdoor with plenty of space. At least 60 square foot at all times. Very secure.

Honey recently lost her partner. She's indoors. Needs bonding with a male. She's feisty but very friendly. Loves to follow you around like a dog.
    Sex: female
    Neuter status: neutered
    Vaccinations: no vhd2 others are done
    Health: generally ok but has no insisors so food needs chopping up small. Loose tear duct but vet said it's ok.
    Type of home: experienced and indoors with access to outside in summer months via a secure run.

Mama Doe

So Lilly and Bluebell are staying with me. My parents ate helpings out. Honey has possibly found a rescue place as she's in desperate need of a friend.

Honey is potentially coming to us at Rabbit Residence Rescue
    Bunny mum to rescue rabbits Cinna, Katniss, Prim, Haymitch, Rose, Shadow, Claudia, Ollie, Blue, Willow, Kylie and Ruben
    Binky free at the bridge Desbun & Nemo. Miss you both so much
    Manager at Rabbit Residence Rescue