• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: A pair and single needing new homes

lucy24

Mama Doe
Hi there, I've unfortunately had a change in circumstances that means I may be having to find homes for my beloved rabbits. It is my last resort and I'm sad about it. I've been diagnosed with post traumatic stress and our financial situation is not great at the moment. It's also proving difficult to find a house that will accept pets.

Here's their info,:
Bluebell and Lilly, two sisters
Physical Description: bluebell is black and white with blue eyes. Lilly is all black. Both lips
Temperament: friendly
Sex: female
Neuter Status: neutered
Vaccination Status: vaccinated against myxi, vhd and vhd2.
Health: good
Type of home wanted: outdoor with plenty of space. At least 60 square foot at all times. Very secure.

Honey recently lost her partner. She's indoors. Needs bonding with a male. She's feisty but very friendly. Loves to follow you around like a dog.
Sex: female
Neuter status: neutered
Vaccinations: no vhd2 others are done
Health: generally ok but has no insisors so food needs chopping up small. Loose tear duct but vet said it's ok.
Type of home: experienced and indoors with access to outside in summer months via a secure run.

So Lilly and Bluebell are staying with me. My parents ate helpings out. Honey has possibly found a rescue place as she's in desperate need of a friend.

Back