• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert-U/D 1st August

I’m glad he seems to be improving:thumb: I know that it’s no consolation to us humans but all we can do is try to make sure they live a happy life, I hope that medication can be found to manage his condition in the best way possible.

So relieved to hear that dear Lord H has improved.

I do hope that any new treatment will have a positive effect for him.

Continued vibes for the lovely chap xx

Oh Jane, I managed to miss this thread somehow. I'm so sorry. :( All my best and brightest vibes on the way for dear Lord H. I hope a good and helpful medicine can be found for him. He's such a sweet, gentle lad. xxxxxxxx

Lord H seems to be almost back to his version of 'normal' this morning. His fecal poo is still too oval/big, but hopefully that will resolve over the next 24 hours provided that he does not have any more seizures xx

I am very pleased to read this and hope that his poo will also improve now :D

However, the unpredictability of his illness must make for anxious observation.

As always, you and Lord H are in my thoughts, Jane. I hope he is continuing to improve. xxxxxxxxx

Sorry to be asking for support yet again. Lord H has become acutely unwell- seizure and now diarrhoea pouring out of him :cry:

Emergency treatment given

:cry:

Oh no, poor boy :( Sending loads of vibes for him and lots of hugs for you (you don't need this atm).

All my strongest and swiftest vibes that Lord H will come through this quickly and recover fully. Many supportive hugs, thoughts and prayers coming your way too, Jane. xxxxxxx

Back