• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert-U/D 1st August

Hoping that Lord H has stabilised during the night. Thinking of you and sending lots of vibes.

Thank you everyone. Sorry that I have not been able to update this thread until now, there is a lot of 'stuff' going on here atm

Lord H is slowly recovering. He has not had any more full blown seizures, 'just' his usual 'absences'. His fecal output is still abnormal, but he has not past any diarrhoea for about 12 hours.

We will just be taking things one day at a time.

Thank you everyone. Sorry that I have not been able to update this thread until now, there is a lot of 'stuff' going on here atm

Lord H is slowly recovering. He has not had any more full blown seizures, 'just' his usual 'absences'. His fecal output is still abnormal, but he has not past any diarrhoea for about 12 hours.

We will just be taking things one day at a time.

I’m glad that he seems to be recovering, I really hope that he continues to improve. Topping up the vibes for him and sending more hugs to you xx

I'm sorry I've only just caught up with this.

So glad Lord H is improving, sending lots of love and vibes xxx

Pleased to read that Lord H has stabilised a little and I hope that he continue to improve. Sending lots of hugs.

I really appreciate your ongoing support.

Poor old Lord H is still struggling, but he is not in pain and we are not yet at the 'it's time' stage. But I admit that it is something we have discussed :cry:

Oh Jane (((((((Huge hugs)))))))
I wll keep sending vibes for Lord H and for you as well. Please give both him and Roisin some special cuddles from me. xxxxxxx

Back