• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert-U/D 1st August

I hope he is still improving? Topping up the vibes xx

He seems to be doing a lot better again at the moment. Obviously we know that most of his problems cannot be cured, but as long as he is coping and not suffering in any way then we will just take one day at a time .

Thanks for asking about him xx

He seems to be doing a lot better again at the moment. Obviously we know that most of his problems cannot be cured, but as long as he is coping and not suffering in any way then we will just take one day at a time .

Good news :D I would be happy with that if I were Lord H.

I'm so glad he is feeling better :) x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Lord H is a very 'odd' chap and his brain is wired all wrong. But mostly he is oblivious to his problems and as I said before, he never goes off his food. He 'talks' to me with funny buzzes when he is being fed and he always asks for his Peppermint Tea + Avipro cocktail every morning and every evening !! It has to be a warm cocktail though, even during the heatwave. Never known a Bunny quite as strange as Lord H ! :lol::love:

Thanks. Lord H is a very 'odd' chap and his brain is wired all wrong. But mostly he is oblivious to his problems and as I said before, he never goes off his food. He 'talks' to me with funny buzzes when he is being fed and he always asks for his Peppermint Tea + Avipro cocktail every morning and every evening !! It has to be a warm cocktail though, even during the heatwave. Never known a Bunny quite as strange as Lord H ! :lol::love:

He sounds an amazing chap :love:

Thanks. Lord H is a very 'odd' chap and his brain is wired all wrong. But mostly he is oblivious to his problems and as I said before, he never goes off his food. He 'talks' to me with funny buzzes when he is being fed and he always asks for his Peppermint Tea + Avipro cocktail every morning and every evening !! It has to be a warm cocktail though, even during the heatwave. Never known a Bunny quite as strange as Lord H ! [emoji38]:love:

Awhh what a sweetie [emoji7][emoji7] I love animals with weird personality traits [emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Brain wired wrong and oblivious...sounds like me, Jane! :lol:
My most sincere wishes that Lord H remains well and happy within himself. I'll join him in that cuppa this morning, cheers! :wave::love: xxxxx

I am delighted that Lord H is feeling better. he certainly is under the very best care and living a wonderful life full of the most amazing experiences with you Jane - Peppermint tea - what a wonderful experience for him. He's lucky to have found you. Hoping he continues to recover each day. He is certainly a delightful character.

Back