• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert-U/D 1st August

So pleased to see this update:thumb: lovely boy :love:

Thank you, I ended up blubbing as I typed the post as it has been such a dreadful time for him and to see what seems to be a dramatic improvement is such a huge relief. But of course me being me I cant shift the 'but what if it all goes wrong again' thoughts that remain at the back of my mind.

Thank you, I ended up blubbing as I typed the post as it has been such a dreadful time for him and to see what seems to be a dramatic improvement is such a huge relief. But of course me being me I cant shift the 'but what if it all goes wrong again' thoughts that remain at the back of my mind.

I’m sure I would be the same! xx

I'm really pleased to read this update :D I think it's wonderful that the medication is helping with several different issues.

Even if he's not aware of the details of what's been going on with him, he must now be feeling much better too.

Thank you, he's now on a mission to get me to prepare his evening tipple of Peppermint tea and Avipro Plus !! Roisin has decided she quite likes it too :lol:

I'm so thriled to see your update :love: Lord H looks splendid in that photoshoot! :)
Over the moon that things are going so well for him and you. :) xxxxx

Great news. I have everything crossed that things continue to go well for him. He looks adorable in the photos, especially the last one xxx

Am almost looking forward to going to work in the morning so I can see your photos. Am so pleased Lord H is feeling better. I have peppermint tea sometimes. Do they drink it warm or cold? Have never thought of seeing if the buns like it.

Ahh- wonderful updated photos. He is such a regal handome bun isnt he. And I'm so glad the meds appear to be having a positive effect. Sometimes we just don't understand how these meds work within the body - they just do, and it makes a world of difference. Fingers crossed that he continues his positive upward recovery. Sending more get well vibes for Lord H.

Am almost looking forward to going to work in the morning so I can see your photos. Am so pleased Lord H is feeling better. I have peppermint tea sometimes. Do they drink it warm or cold? Have never thought of seeing if the buns like it.

Lord H insists on his being served warm, even if the weather is really hot ! He turns his nose up at cold peppermint tea and I get 'the look'. I now know not to dare to serve his Lordship cold Peppermint Tea !

Lord H insists on his being served warm, even if the weather is really hot ! He turns his nose up at cold peppermint tea and I get 'the look'. I now know not to dare to serve his Lordship cold Peppermint Tea !

He certainly has you wrapped about his regal paws. Am at work so can see the photos :love: He looks so much better:)

I really, really hope I am not asking for trouble by posting that Lord H has continued to respond incredibly well to the treatment prescribed by C. No chewing at himself, no absences or seizures and no abnormal poo

He just has one tiny area of inflamed skin remaining, the rest of the damage he did to himself has healed

nmiL77b.jpg

h2PJ3go.jpg

I cant quite believe that he is doing so well as we were so close to having to let him go.

Lovely to see how much of an improvement there has been with Lord H. I think you have a simbian bond with Lord H and he really feels the love from you. Great to see he is on an improving scale.

Back