• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when you wake up to this face in the morning

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
crawling up side of bed, saying mum are you getting up yet I wants breakfast :love:

IoxTmyS.jpg

I'm crying - that is just so so ultra cute. I absolutely love the snuggles and blanket next to the radiator. Oh you are so very lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful bunny and such a strong loving bond. Just adorable. You've made my day.:love:

I'm crying - that is just so so ultra cute. I absolutely love the snuggles and blanket next to the radiator. Oh you are so very lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful bunny and such a strong loving bond. Just adorable. You've made my day.:love:

aww thanks, yes he took to that basket from day 1 :love:

I agree with others, Lisa, he's simply adorable :love: I think he also must realise just what a lucky rabbit he is to have such a warm and comfortable home

Aw, cute :love: I've just experienced this for the first time this morning. Blossom has a pen in our room, but I've recently started trusting her to roam free and last night was her first all nighter :) So lovely to look down and see them looking up at you x

How precious is that! :love:
Ahhh.. I miss the sweet wee bunny face of expectation at my bedside :love:
Chase is such a good boy. And so adorable :love: xxxxxxxx

Back