• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6th rabbit...

Ive got the new bunny! He's lovely, grey and white Dutch/nethie cross. He's settled in ok to his hutch but it's pouring with rain so Ive left him to settle in for the night. Ill try to post photos when I can!
Thanks Jill for the warm welcome and helping with my tyre which went flat on the way. We got home fine!
My son is busy thinking up names , ill let you know! Xx

Ive got the new bunny! He's lovely, grey and white Dutch/nethie cross. He's settled in ok to his hutch but it's pouring with rain so Ive left him to settle in for the night. Ill try to post photos when I can!
Thanks Jill for the warm welcome and helping with my tyre which went flat on the way. We got home fine!

Oh how exciting!

Really looking forward to the photos :D

Glad you got home safely..oh and worked out who you reminded me off..a girl Called Karen at school! :lol:

...drum roll please...

Here (if they upload!) are photos of CometLucy's new arrival! :love:

IMG_2991_zpsfbxifael.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2990_zpskjmjmgq0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2989_zpsicynynmj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks to Squishies who uploaded my pics. Im still struggling with that (my total ineptitude).
Anyway, he's now called Pepper and is booked in to be bonded with Lucy and Dave on 3rd April 😀.
He's so beautiful ❤️❤️
I put him in a run today for a few hours and he raced around binkying .

Thanks to Squishies who uploaded my pics. Im still struggling with that (my total ineptitude).
Anyway, he's now called Pepper and is booked in to be bonded with Lucy and Dave on 3rd April ��.
He's so beautiful ❤️❤️
I put him in a run today for a few hours and he raced around binkying .

Pepper is very beautiful

Those pics are great and so nice to see him looking relaxed in his new home .
Will watch out for bonding updates! :) x

Back