• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snow what snow?

nkariuz

Warren Scout
Jasper and Mysty relaxing on sofa watching the news and wondering what all the fuss is about.

39656680235_4446041ce6_k.jpg

39656675325_e314214590_k.jpg

I have moved around some furniture and the bunnies have decided that sofa life suits them.

They now spend most of the day asleep on the sofa.

Only down side is they can now use the sofa to hop on to my bed which i don't mind but Mysty likes to visit about 02.30 for a visit and she quite persistent about getting a nose rub!

Jasper is doing well, especially after all the treatment he went through.

He gets 0.35ml of a steroid called Prednisolone every day which has really helped his quality of life. He is more active and did not think possible but he is even more keen for food!

Apart from his breathing taking a bit more effort he does have a kind of snotty / cough and you can see him chewing afterwards as the only real symptom of his tumour.

I spoke to the vets last week about long term use of Prednisolone and getting him vaccinated and some blood test will be required.

I just take everyday as it comes and he is still here being bossy and keeping me on my toes:)

Honestly, surely you know that it's an owners duty to provide nose rubs at any time of day or night when they are needed! :lol:

Back