• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse on a Walk Today- Pic Overload !

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
qyoNuVE.jpg

TYA6wBA.jpg

QRrAzI9.jpg

HyJXqCn.jpg

6fosEnJ.jpg

67xIXag.jpg

6wHwGYi.jpg

gsrKVYg.jpg

SZblW00.jpg

Pb4x6dZ.jpg

YBE70KX.jpg

B6PPXhl.jpg

Kew1qJi.jpg

Looks like Morse is really enjoying himself. The pads on their feet don't seem to be affected by the snow.

Morse is such a handsome boy.:love:

Looks like Morse is really enjoying himself. The pads on their feet don't seem to be affected by the snow.

Morse is such a handsome boy.:love:

Trouble is all the snow gets impacted between his pads. So every time he goes out in snow I have to dip each of his paws in warm water afterwards. He actually seems to enjoy it though !

Then there is the problem with the salt the council put down. I try my best to avoid letting he walk on any, but at the moment that is near on impossible x

It is bitterly cold out there today :shock: Looks like Morse had a lot of fun though. It also looks as though you had the place to yourself :)

Lovely pictures :love:

Morse doesn’t seem bothered by the cold! Rhodri doesn’t care at all and even though we haven’t had any snow yet, it’a still bitterly cold. Even with my gloves on this morning, my fingers were numb. I struggled to get his lead back on to walk back to the car!

Trouble is all the snow gets impacted between his pads. So every time he goes out in snow I have to dip each of his paws in warm water afterwards. He actually seems to enjoy it though !

Then there is the problem with the salt the council put down. I try my best to avoid letting he walk on any, but at the moment that is near on impossible x

Awww dear boy, that would feel cold. Our whole street is covered in grit but still slippery.

Lovely photos, especially the one of all the trees (sorry Morse). I would love that on a wall in my lounge.

Back