Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You know your a bun mum when...

Default You know your a bun mum when...

....any parcel that comes your just as excited about whatís in there for you, and what packaging will make great bunny toys haha!!

I just bought a new hoover, so toy for me! Then the big cardboard box I cut a hole in the side for cats and bunnies to play in. It came with lots of compressed card trays which the buns looooove to chew and I can put treats, hay or pellets in.

Everyone wins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Crazy bunny mum and proud! RIP Truffle, forever missed but always in our hearts.

https://www.facebook.com/Waggytalesdogs/

I'm the same - my bunnies live outside so they only get the boxes I give them but keeping my cats out of any box I've just opened is impossible!

Quote Originally Posted by orangediva View Post
    I'm the same - my bunnies live outside so they only get the boxes I give them but keeping my cats out of any box I've just opened is impossible!
    This will make you giggle then as my cats are the same.....I barely got in it lol!! So nosey!

The buns have come for a look now :-)

Crazy bunny mum and proud! RIP Truffle, forever missed but always in our hearts.

Awww so cute

My George like these as well:

I canít put a bag down for a second

Quote Originally Posted by orangediva View Post
    Awww so cute

My George like these as well:

I canít put a bag down for a second
    Haha!! I think your George is a lot like my two, nothing is out of bounds and all bags or boxes or dark places must be explored lol :-D

I hear ya I've even started doing this at work. We have lots of boxes that just get recycled, I'm tempted, but haven't asked if I can have some x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeB's View Post
    I hear ya I've even started doing this at work. We have lots of boxes that just get recycled, I'm tempted, but haven't asked if I can have some x
    Ooooh you could get different sizes and make a bunny castle or fortress :-D lol!! X

I see your new vac is a Shark. will you let us know if you're pleased with it ie does it pick up hay/poops from the carpet, I need a new one soon, and am looking for recommendations! Thanks.

Your pics are lovely, laughed at the black and white cat laid out in the box, they are so funny, can't resist investigating everything.

Sort of, but I tend to collect boxes for putting dried forage in! :S Bunnies occasionally get a box, but being outside I tend not to bother ;P
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin'sMum View Post
    I see your new vac is a Shark. will you let us know if you're pleased with it ie does it pick up hay/poops from the carpet, I need a new one soon, and am looking for recommendations! Thanks.

Your pics are lovely, laughed at the black and white cat laid out in the box, they are so funny, can't resist investigating everything.
    Yes, I went with my OH on the weekend to look in Curryís and the sales rep that asked us if we wanted help knew nothing and had to basically google my questions or I answered them myself.
    Anyway! It came yesterday and I was very excited (sad I know lol!) so set it up to have a go right away.

Putting together was easy peasy as are the instructions. It came with 3 accessories, 1 upholstery tool, one for crevices and the pet tool which looks like a mini hoover head.
    So I got a bit of a shock when I first pressed go because it was fairly light anyway, but when on the thing wanted to go by itself! It was so light! The carpet function was very good at getting into the carpet and fluffed it nicely. Off the carpet it picked up hay, hair and bunny poops with no trouble, and using the crevice tool was great for small areas and you can adjust the suck rate on the hose so it doesnít try and eat rugs etc.

I used the hard floor function in the kitchen and it worked well at getting hay and hair, but didnít really get poops. But the crevice tool was easy to use to finish those up and get into the hutch too. So not too bad but the carpet was the biggest aim for me.

The only other thing it struggled with, we have a very large thick/tall pile rug in the kitchen which was to help the bunnies get around when they were bonding and we were expanding their space. The hoover being on carpet mode hated this and thought the roller was jammed because the pile was so thick, it still sucked though so I got it mostly done (to be honest we donít want that rug much longer anyway).

I havenít tried liftaway mode yet or the pet tool as I got worn out by that point because we hadnít hoovered for a week and I already did one canister of dirts worth lol! So stairs and sofa next!
    Oh and I like the lights on the front so you can clearly see any dust bunnies youíve missed :-) x