• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What ya doin Blossom?

TheThreeB's

Mama Doe
Hi all

So these past couple of days I've decided to give Blossom the run of our bedroom. She does have a large penned off area in the corner, but I can remove the side to give her even more space. So far, so good, she's heading back to her litter tray when she needs to, (not a single stray poo) and doesn't seem interested in jumping on the bed.

However, earlier when I went in the room, she was sniffing my legs before grabbing one of them with her front paws and trying to hump me :shock:

Is this territorial behaviour? Does she think the room belongs to her now? I'm a bit afraid to go in there incase she bites me :? x

Haha, next time you go in the room she'll be painting a little sign saying "Blossom lives here" :lol:

Blossom isn't spayed yet, is she? My guess is that this is a little bit of spring fever. I reckon she thinks your leg looks good for humping. I don't think she will bite, but she might continue to do the leg-grabbing :)

Back