• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Study

Hello, my names Emily and I am studying Veterinary Nursing at the University of Bristol.
Please can you spare 15 mins to help important research that may improve welfare for rabbits in the future. Participants have chance to win a £50 prize!
The chances of winning are really high as unfortunately I’ve not had many participants yet.

For the study I need rabbit owners to film them doing 5 simple tasks with their rabbit and then fill out a 5 minute questionnaire. After that they will be placed into a draw to win a £50 prize.
Heres link to the in depth video instructions. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K0FWcZswhWM9VZVJXT2jRn6u9-5dfNluJsusWm2Yp50/mobilebasic

All other info is on rabbit-survey.simplesite.com

I need as many videos as possible by next week.
Thank you! 🐰xxx

I would be happy to complete the questions or take photos but I am not sure how to video myself doing tasks - I usually need two hands per task - especially grooming etc

Back