• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsa-U/D 10th July RIP- The Last Post

I'm pleased that Elsa is now more stable and is back at home with you. Sending lots of vibes that she will remain stable on her treatment.

I'm sorry that you have had more bad news about your own health.

More bunnies forever Jane! Bunnies need you.

I hope Elsa remains stable, lots of vibes for you both xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Jane, my thoughts and prayers are with you and dear Elsa. You will always have my full support and you may also pm anytime. I hope you will both be able to rest this evening and look after yourselves. More than anyone on this earth that I know, you deserve some rest and recharge time. Thinking of you all. xxxx

I’m glad Elsa is home and more stable, I’m so sorry you have had more bad news :cry: sending lots more vibes and hugs xx

I’m sorry Jane, I have my fingers crossed for you and Elsa.

I too have decided no more pets. It’s too heartbreaking.

Thank you all of you who are continuing to offer support

Elsa is doing OK this morning. She is due her first dose of meds now, which she is so good about taking. Everyone at the Surgery says she is a 'perfect patient'. She just lets you do what has to be done and she simply looks at you with gentle, soulful eyes.

If she does not make it it will truly break my heart x

Elsa sounds like such a lovely rabbit. I hope she has a good day today and continues to improve.

Thinking of you both xxx

Back