• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsa-U/D 10th July RIP- The Last Post

For reasons I am not going into on here we are postponing spaying Elsa for a while. She will be done eventually, just not on the 9th April as planned

In herself she is doing great and she has an appetite that even a Rex would have trouble beating !! :lol: She is so friendly and loves nose rubs. She always runs up to me when I go into her enclosure, bows her head and waits for lots of attention :love: If all of the other 'Meat Rabbits' are half as kind as Elsa their Adopters will have the most wonderful Pet Rabbit :love:

Elsa is going to see Adam today. She is having her Nobivac and a general health check. I think Adam may be a bit :shock: when we weigh her !! :lol:

I hope that Elsa's vet visit goes well today and that she has her Nobivac. I think Adam's focus will be on how healthy Elsa looks and how she has recovered so well from her injuries. It would be interesting to know her weight though :)

I hope that Elsa's vet visit goes well today and that she has her Nobivac. I think Adam's focus will be on how healthy Elsa looks and how she has recovered so well from her injuries. It would be interesting to know her weight though :)

3.5kg....................... :shock:

Adam is really pleased with her, especially how her wound/abscess has all healed up :D

Jack's-Jane;6997677[B said:
]3.5kg.[/B]...................... :shock:

Adam is really pleased with her, especially how her wound/abscess has all healed up :D

:shock::lol:

Glad that Adam is pleased with her :D

Back