• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsa-U/D 10th July RIP- The Last Post

I just saw this Jane. I'm sending all the vibes I can and prayers too. I hope Elsa will pull through. xxxxx

Just seen this. Adding my vibes for Elsa - and for you, too, Jane. The stress and worry must be awful. I'm sure lots of us sadly know that horrid anxiety of waiting to hear from the vet and being scared to answer the 'phone in case it is bad news, and not being able to concentrate on anything else.

Thinking of you both xxx

A brief update, I am not going into full details but Elsa is not having surgery today. She has been seen by three Vets and has spent the day having 1-2-1 nursing care. She is now home, more stable and will continue with her treatment. All three Vets feel that a third abdominal operation would not be in her best interests. Whether this changes in the coming days remains to be seen.

Elsa's prognosis is guarded, there is no chance that I will be able to start to try to bond her with Endeavour any time soon. Some may disagree, but it is my decision.

Thank you those of you who care about Elsa and continue to offer support. It is especially welcome today as on top of everything Else I have had yet more bad news about my own health.

No more Rabbits for me, ever

No more pets at all.............

Back