Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 554

Thread: Elsa's Thread- U/D 20th July- :-(

  1. #151
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    133,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Brilliant Has anyone estimated how old she is? She looks to be fairly young on your pics.
    Under a year we think. She has grown a lot over the last couple of weeks !



    A Rabbit Savvy small animal Veterinary Surgery in Twickenham, SW London
    https://www.twickenhamvets.com/

  2. #152
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    12,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Under a year we think. She has grown a lot over the last couple of weeks !
    And now you know it's all Elsa Did any of the rescued females turn out to be pregnant? I presume the deadline would have been the same for all.
    "The mind tells me this is our new reality, the heart aches for it to be just a bad dream" Frans Timmermans

  3. #153
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    133,727

    Default

    Elsa has had her Filivac. She was such a good girl Adam is very pleased with how well her wound has now healed. Adam actually carried out the surgery and I had not realised how close we came to losing Elsa. Not only because Adam struggled to close the wound. It was so badly infected so a huge amount of tissue had to be removed. Adam said he had to use an enormous amount of internal sutures as well as the external ones. He also said that she was very unstable under GA as she had such a high fever due to the infection. They had a few very scary moments with her. And of course as the op' was so big she was under GA for some time. All in all Elsa is an amazing Rabbit. Despite all she has endured she is such a gentle, fun loving soul

    How lucky am I that ARC have entrusted her to my care



    A Rabbit Savvy small animal Veterinary Surgery in Twickenham, SW London
    https://www.twickenhamvets.com/

  4. #154
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    133,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    And now you know it's all Elsa Did any of the rescued females turn out to be pregnant? I presume the deadline would have been the same for all.
    Sorry, missed this. AFAIK there have been no more Kits, there were already 26 !!



    A Rabbit Savvy small animal Veterinary Surgery in Twickenham, SW London
    https://www.twickenhamvets.com/

  5. #155
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    133,727

    Default

    Elsa's spay is booked for the 9th April..................*gulp*.............



    A Rabbit Savvy small animal Veterinary Surgery in Twickenham, SW London
    https://www.twickenhamvets.com/

  6. #156
    Wise Old Thumper Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lower Sunbury
    Posts
    43,418

    Default

    Good luck Elsa.

    I see quite a few of the bunnies are reserved, being bonded and getting new homes. They are all great characters and very friendly.

  7. #157
    Mama Doe Den's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,221

    Default

    I'm pleased to read Elsa is safely vaccinated.

    I hope her spay calms her down - blooming hormones!


    Thank You Jack's-Jane for my lovely new signature.

  8. #158
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    133,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barn Yard Bunnies View Post
    Good luck Elsa.

    I see quite a few of the bunnies are reserved, being bonded and getting new homes. They are all great characters and very friendly.
    Adam was saying what wonderful characters all of the Rabbits have. Amazing given all they have been through.



    A Rabbit Savvy small animal Veterinary Surgery in Twickenham, SW London
    https://www.twickenhamvets.com/

  9. #159
    Warren Veteran keletkezes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    7,085

    Default

    She sounds such a lovely girl, all the things a bunny should be She's also dead pretty Best wishes for 9th April!!
    The geeky one...



    Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

  10. #160
    Forum Buddy Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    25,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Elsa has had her Filivac. She was such a good girl Adam is very pleased with how well her wound has now healed. Adam actually carried out the surgery and I had not realised how close we came to losing Elsa. Not only because Adam struggled to close the wound. It was so badly infected so a huge amount of tissue had to be removed. Adam said he had to use an enormous amount of internal sutures as well as the external ones. He also said that she was very unstable under GA as she had such a high fever due to the infection. They had a few very scary moments with her. And of course as the op' was so big she was under GA for some time. All in all Elsa is an amazing Rabbit. Despite all she has endured she is such a gentle, fun loving soul

    How lucky am I that ARC have entrusted her to my care
    I’m glad that the filivac went well she is such a fighter and Elsa is the lucky one, ending up with you

    Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •