• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsa-U/D 10th July RIP- The Last Post

It's hard to believe that she had a hysterectomy less than 24 hours ago !!

M5nJiSo.jpg

She is such a brave Bunny :love:

I'm really pleased Elsa is recovering so well. I was repeatedly sick after my hysterectomy and couldn't even keep fluids down despite being given anti emetic meds. Bunnies do seem to bounce back much quicker than us humans do. She is a brave girl :love:

Wowsa! She is doing so well. Amazing recovery powers from Elsa. She has wonderful support from you and your vet and it is wonderful to see her eating so quick after the op. Topping up the recovery vibes for her and also hope Lord H is also improving. Sending vibes for him too.

It looks a small wound compared with what mine have looked like. Glad she's eating well, the op has gone unnoticed almost. How it should be.xx

I thought it was all going far too well. Elsa may have a herniated spay. Possibly more surgery needed tomorrow

Please, please may we have some more vibes

:cry:

Oh no I'm so sorry to read this [emoji17] The same thing happened to Scrappy when she was spayed so I know how worrying it is [emoji17]

Scrappy got through her second op ok, which was done as an emergency procedure two days after the spay.

Sending millions of vibes for Elsa xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back