• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsa-U/D 10th July RIP- The Last Post

Oh Jane.. I don't know what to say.
It's beyond crushing for me and I never knew her, I can't imagine how you feel. I wish I could say something that could help in any way but I know there's nothing I can say or do that would take this away for you.
Absolutely devastating.
Sleep peacefully little Elsa, you brave little bunny.
I am so, so sorry Jane.
A massive hug for you xx
No words :cry:

I'm so very sorry. You gave Elsa a wonderful loving home, I'm just sorry that she had to leave you so soon. Sending you lots of love xxxx

Such sad news. So sorry Jane. She was obviously much loved. Rest peacefully beautiful girl. Be kind to yourself Jane, she couldn't have had a more caring person fighting her corner. X

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

I am deeply sorry to read the sad news and I share the words of previous posts. You did all you could and more for beautiful Elsa and her life was filled with all the love you gave her. She was lucky to have you as her carer.
Sleep tight beautful Elsa - you were given the very best of lives.

Oh Jane this is heartbreaking news, you must be completely broken :( You did everything you could for her, and I'm sure she was so grateful for your love, care and persistence. Gentle hugs to you xxx

Rest in peace lovely gentle Elsa.

You did all that you could for her and gave her some happiness and love in her last weeks of life.

Be kind to yourself Jane and think of all the sweet times that you had together x

Elsa's PM Results

1- Post spay adhesions attached to and obstructing her colon and bladder. Also adhering to her abdominal wall.
2-Pyloric Stenosis, possibly congenital

Once again apologies for tone of this post and my lack of response to PMs/Emails

Back