• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsa-U/D 10th July RIP- The Last Post

e6WaU9A.jpg

NUHPoRU.jpg

ZXi6ehW.jpg

GJZIcGN.jpg

ui0dNqg.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm sat here in tears - those paw prints. Your vets are amazing. I'm glad Elsa Is back where she belongs xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

It is fitting that Elsa is back with you - it's where she belongs. And such a wonderful sentiment from your vets. I am sorry you lost her - sending you hugs. x

Oh Jane :cry::cry::cry: ((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))))

The pawprints....oh my god..... I have a few castings of Tooey's, Mimzy's and Fiver's, but not Pip's...they really mean so very much don't they?

Welcome home, Elsa...we miss you, darling bun. xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no, somehow I only just saw this thread. I'm so so sorry Jane. Sending you loads of love at what must be a really difficult and upsetting time for you xxx

Oh no, somehow I only just saw this thread. I'm so so sorry Jane. Sending you loads of love at what must be a really difficult and upsetting time for you xxx

Thank you, the reality of it all has not sunk in yet. Losing Elsa and all that preceded that loss is something I will never 'get over'.

I'm lying here with tears streaming down my face looking at those photos. So sorry for your loss [emoji173] xxx

Back