• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsa-U/D 10th July RIP- The Last Post

I was going to update Elsa's thread today !! Thanks so much for thinking of her. The lump is slowly decreasing in size, I'd say it's about a third of the size it was. It's a lot softer too. We are hoping that as the internal sutures dissolve the swelling will eventually disappear. It certainly hasn't caused Elsa any pain and of course it has not reduced her appetite ! I am not sure anything would :lol:

Good for her. So glad that she is on the mend.

I dont want to go into details, but Elsa is very unwell and we'd really appreciate some vibes. There is a chance she has a very serious problem :cry:

Poor Elsa and poor you :( I hope that whatever it is, it's not serious. Sending loads of vibes for her and hugs for you.

Oh no :(
Sending healing and "nothing serious" vibes for beautiful Elsa immediately. I was so cheered by the "Wonderland" post and was thinking very much of your lovely girl today. I hope she will be alright. She is in the best of hands. xxxxx

Oh no, poor Elsa. I hope your okay, will definitely send some vibes your way. You've both been through the mill a bit :(

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back