• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsa-U/D 10th July RIP- The Last Post

Thanks everyone. Although she is fine within herself I am very worried about her. If she has to have another op' tomorrow that will mean that she will have 2 GAs within a week of each other :cry:

My most heartfelt vibes for a successful op for Elsa. You will all be in my prayers. ((((((((Huge hugs)))))) xxxxx

I'm sorry poor Elsa needs more surgery - I hope she takes this as well as her spay .My vet offered loads of reassurance about a bunny having 2 GA's in a short period, especially in strong & healthy bunnies. I can understand your worry though, its always a worry when they are your own

Thank you folks.

In herself Elsa is absolutely fine. But she now has a large swelling next to her spay wound. It looks like the abscess she had after the previous surgury for an severe abdominal injury. But it does not feel like an abscess, it feels more like a hernia.

To say I am dreading today would be an understatement :cry:

Back