• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsa-U/D 10th July RIP- The Last Post

Elsa has had her Filivac. She was such a good girl :love: Adam is very pleased with how well her wound has now healed. Adam actually carried out the surgery and I had not realised how close we came to losing Elsa. Not only because Adam struggled to close the wound. It was so badly infected so a huge amount of tissue had to be removed. Adam said he had to use an enormous amount of internal sutures as well as the external ones. He also said that she was very unstable under GA as she had such a high fever due to the infection. They had a few very scary moments with her. And of course as the op' was so big she was under GA for some time. All in all Elsa is an amazing Rabbit. Despite all she has endured she is such a gentle, fun loving soul :love:

How lucky am I that ARC have entrusted her to my care :love:

Good luck Elsa.

I see quite a few of the bunnies are reserved, being bonded and getting new homes. They are all great characters and very friendly.:love:

I'm pleased to read Elsa is safely vaccinated.

I hope her spay calms her down - blooming hormones!

She sounds such a lovely girl, all the things a bunny should be :love: She's also dead pretty :D Best wishes for 9th April!!

Elsa has had her Filivac. She was such a good girl :love: Adam is very pleased with how well her wound has now healed. Adam actually carried out the surgery and I had not realised how close we came to losing Elsa. Not only because Adam struggled to close the wound. It was so badly infected so a huge amount of tissue had to be removed. Adam said he had to use an enormous amount of internal sutures as well as the external ones. He also said that she was very unstable under GA as she had such a high fever due to the infection. They had a few very scary moments with her. And of course as the op' was so big she was under GA for some time. All in all Elsa is an amazing Rabbit. Despite all she has endured she is such a gentle, fun loving soul :love:

How lucky am I that ARC have entrusted her to my care :love:

I’m glad that the filivac went well :thumb: she is such a fighter :love: and Elsa is the lucky one, ending up with you :love:

Back