• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsa-U/D 10th July RIP- The Last Post

I'm so sorry Jane. I don't know what to say. But we all understand the hurt you will be feeling at the moment and that upsets me. Please feel peace you never gave up on Elsa and gave her the best chance. I know it's cruel and unfair but to try to think positively - look where she came from and how lucky she was in the end xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Elsa knew nothing but love and caring in the short time that she was with you, try and hang on to that Jane. I am just so sorry for your loss xxxx

:cry: I’m so very sorry, and I just don’t know what to say, there are no words. Life is so unfair sometimes:cry: Elsa was lucky to have you, I just wish it wasn’t for such a tragically short time:cry:

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Glad that the PM did come up with something. There's absolutely nothing more you could have done x

Elsa's PM Results

1- Post spay adhesions attached to and obstructing her colon and bladder. Also adhering to her abdominal wall.
2-Pyloric Stenosis, possibly congenital

Once again apologies for tone of this post and my lack of response to PMs/Emails

Thank you for letting us know the cause. It is very tragic. Take care! xx

There is 100% no way I will EVER have another Rabbit

This last week has destroyed what was left of my mental well-being

I simply no longer want to live

There is 100% no way I will EVER have another Rabbit

This last week has destroyed what was left of my mental well-being

I simply no longer want to live

Try to get through each hour - or even each minute if that's all you can manage, Jane.

Nothing I can say will make you feel better. I can't pretend to totally understand but I do know a little of how you may be feeling.

Thinking of you xxx

I’m so sorry Jane, I can’t imagine what you are going through:cry: it’s such a tragedy that you have had such bad luck:cry:

Please don’t give up xx

I am appreciative of all the support I have received during what has been an utterly devastating time. I am totally broken and keeping going is not something I am sure I can continue to do. Losing Elsa has also triggered so much more for me. But I am unimportant, Elsa is the one who should be here with the chance of a long and happy life. Instead she suffered time and time again and only in death could she find lasting peace. No more pain, no more suffering.

Sometimes death is the only escape

:cry: there are no words :cry: I’m so sorry that it turned out the way it did for Elsa. I am sure that she was very happy during her time with you, I’m just so sorry that it was so tragically cut short :cry:

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Sending you love and getting through the day vibes. Elsa knew such love and care in her albeit too short a time with you xxx

Back