• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've made enquires about a friend for Willow U/D home + pics

i was hoping your update wiould be that it was still going ahead. Lots of loved up vibes for Willow

Apparently they're both stuffing their faces with hay at the moment! Fingers crossed this continues to go well x

Sounds good. Any name ideas? I would love a nethie. Actually saw one on the fat fkuffs website that I am in love with (!) Her bonded partner is gorgeous too. Ah well. A bit far from hampshire.

Any ideas on a name for this little (well, quite big for a nethie) chap? I'm thinking to continue along the plant based names as I've had Bramble, Parsley and of course Willow. He has super soft, silky fur x
loB9cGLl.jpg

I suggest Herb... so together they make a rabbit forage favourite: Willowherb. ;) :)

He's gorgeous, hope bonding with Miss Willow goes well! :)

Hello cutie alert. What a handsome chap. And I love the name Herb. I was going to suggest sage but Herb tops that. You could be posh and call him Dillon (or Dill for short - staying with the herb theme), or how about Basil. I am so pleased that Willow has a new friend and I'm sending bonding vibes for this to work because you deserve it and so does Willow.:love:

He looks so cute and lovely :love:

Loving the herb theme - how about Fennel? Or Juniper?

Hope it continues to go so well xx

Back